Taos Canyon And Valle Escondido Firewise Chipper Day Rules
HOURS: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Chipper Day Locations: Taos Canyon Gravel Pit – Mile Marker 259 or Valle Escondido Club House
- No limbs over 5-6” diameter, no wire, no nails no lumber
- Please put the butt end out for easy transfer
- All uncapped trucks must be tarped or limbs tied with ropes.
- If you arrive in a truck that is not tarped, you will not be allowed to unload.
- The county employees will unload and do the chipping.
- Nothing will be accepted after 1 p.m. You must be on line at that time.
- NO dump card required